Imported Car Insurance



It is possible to buy car insurance for your vehicle before you have registered it with the DVLA. All cars on the road must be insured. Some specialist insureres will offer you insurance based on the car VIN chassis number. 


You can try one of the following companies:


Try Adrian Flux Insurance   or uswitch car insurance




Alternatively you can buy UK insurance based on the cars VIN chassis number by entering


"VIN car insurance  or Chassis number unregistered Insurance " into google and seeing the listings.